This girl!

This girl!

Friday, June 15, 2018

Double digits and a big surprise!

10 years! I still can't believe it has been 10 years since I saw Sophia's beautiful face for the first time. I knew the challenges were going to be big but i didn't know how those challenges were going to change me. I didn't know how much I was capable of loving and caring.
To celebrate this big milestone, my aunt and I made a beautiful book about Sophia. my talented aunt captured my girl's spirit in her illustrations and I will be forever grateful for her collaboration. I gave it Sophia on her birthday and made a video of the interaction, I love how much attention she is paying to the PODD and specially to the book. It's moments like these when I see the progress and think that all the challenges we have faced the last 10 years have been absolutely worth it!

Happy 10th birthday my beautiful princess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment